PROCARE Self-Serv – Take Control of your Metalworking FluidsMember News
Introducing PROCARE Self-Serv
PROCARE Self-Serv enables customers with a smaller number of machines on site, that are outside our service area, conduct monthly routine sampling and have the results emailed back to them within one week. The efficiency of this service means that any necessary remedial actions can be implemented quickly and customers have the required records needed to satisfy HSE recommendations.
Benefits of PROCARE Self-Serv include:
- Microbial Analysis (bacteria, fungi & yeast detection)
- Fluid pH Analysis
- Fluid Concentration Analysis
- Easy to conduct: Simply take the sample, label and post
- Results are emailed to you and presented in a spreadsheet report following a simple traffic light system
- Coolant monitoring training provided on site
- Quarterly follow up with Technical Service Engineer
- Continuous telephone support
How does it Work?
1. Receive your Self-Serv Coolant Testing Kit – Everything you need to get started with coolant testing
2. Take a coolant sample from each machine & clearly label
3. Complete machine sample register & post samples to our laboratory
4. Receive your service reports via email in 5 working days
“The service is cost effective and easy to manage, as all materials are provided along with
free training. Ideal for small to middle size manufacturing environments.”
Paul Holdsworth, Health & Safety Manager. ASSA ABLOY
Coolant Monitoring Training
To support our customers and their employees we offer PROCARE Coolant Monitoring Training so that all employees understand the coolant checks that need to be carried out and how to interpret the results. This training can be tailored to suit your company’s needs and includes live demonstrations on the shop floor.
The training will also cover HSE recommendations for the safe handling of MWF including machine clean out procedures.
If you would like further information about PROCARE Self-Serv or Coolant Monitoring Training options please contact Dale Fletcher on 0114 285 2987
or [email protected]